Berg Black Edition BFR with FREE Passenger Seat
The Go Kart for children aged 5 to adults weighing up to 100Kg. The sport sleak look and standard features make this a popular choice.
- Installation service - limited by postcode and may take longer to deliver so please call us before ordering if it is time critical.
- FREE Pasenger seat - while stocks last.
- Pneumatic rubber tyres for faster speeds and less noise . .
- Swing Axle - this allows all 4 wheels to be contact with the ground over any type of terrain.
- Smooth ball-bearing steering.
- Back pedal brake with automatic free-wheeling.
- Simple seat adjustment.
It is not just a strong sturdy go kart but it is packed full of clever features as well that help to set it aside from the compition.
BFR stand for Brake Freewheel. The unique Berg BFR drive system allows you to pedal forward, brake by simply adding a little bit of back pressure to the pedals come to a stop and then continue forward or backwards. The BFR system will also allow you to coast along without the pedals spinning around and bumping your ankles. Kettler go karts have a lever that you have to engage manualy to freewheel however the pedals will not act as the brake like on the Berg Buddy Go Kart.
The easily adjustable seat means that you will have years of pedaling fun as you grow.
The swing axle means that all 4 wheels will remain on the ground even when you are on an uneven surface.
- Additional Information
Product code B07.10.05 On Display at Wicken Toys No Manufacturer BERG Age Range 5 - adult Depth (cm) 155 Width (cm) 80 Height (cm) 86 Colour Black Weight (kg) 43.6000 Safety Standard Commercial and Domestic Family Use Warranty 2 Years / 5 Years if you register the product with Berg See Owners manual
Write Your Own Review
- Related Products