BERG Classic Extra RED BFR
The Go Kart for children aged 5 to adults weighing up to 100Kg. This is the new red version with pneumatic rubber tyres, double ball joint steering and a swing axle for faster speeds and less noise. Curved plastic rear mud guards add to the look. Easy to adjust seat and the strongest frame with the longest warranty.
- Installation service - limited by postcode and may take longer to deliver so please call us before ordering if it is time critical.
- Back pedal brake with automatic free-wheeling.
- Pneumatic rubber tyres for faster speeds and less noise - 40cm
- Swing Axle - this allows all 4 wheels to be contact with the ground over any type of terrain.
- Smooth double ballbearing steering.
- Simple seat adjustment.
- Back mud Guards.
BFR stand for Brake Freewheel. The unique BERG BFR drive system allows you to pedal forward, brake by simply adding a little bit of back pressure to the pedals come to a stop and then continue forward or backwards. The BFR system will also allow you to coast along without the pedals spinning around and bumping your ankles. Kettler go karts have a lever that you have to engage manualy to freewheel however the pedals will not act as the brake like on the BERG Buddy Go Kart.
The easily adjustable seat means that you will have years of pedaling fun as you grow.
- Additional Information
Product code 07.10.11.00 On Display at Wicken Toys Yes, we have a total of 12 models on display Manufacturer BERG Age Range 5 - adult Depth (cm) 156 Width (cm) 81 Height (cm) 86 Colour Red / Black Weight (kg) 40.5000 Safety Standard Commercial and Domestic Family Use Warranty 5 years
Write Your Own Review
- Related Products