Playtime Deluxe Wooden Swing set
This deluxe swing set by Playtime is an alternative to round pole swing sets. It is made from grade #1 American Southern Yellow Pine, square cut timber. A very dense, heavy timber which is much stronger and much less likely to splinter and have the checking (cracks) which is a big characteristic of round pole swing sets.
This swing set also uses Playtimes unique 'magic bracket' system to connect the swing legs to the top bar. This reduces the amount of sidewards movement the swing frame will have. Other swing sets normally always use round brackets that the round wooden legs etc. slide into. These will always have more sidewards movement in the swing frame.
- 2 x sling seats - these seats flex and grip the child to offer more support.
- trapeze bar with plastic rings.
- Square cut grade #1 American Southern Yellow Pine - the best timber there is!
- 'Magic brackets' help to prevent sidewards movement.
- Supplied with all hardware and instructions for easy self assembley.
- extremely sturdy swing set because it has a large splay between the front and back legs, in relation to the height of the swing frame.
- Wooden ground pegs supplied for fixing down - do not require concreteing in
For safety, please allow a 1.8m (6ft) play zone all the way around the swing set.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||Yes|
|Age Range||3 - 10 Yrs|
|Max Load (kg)||50 each swing|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
|Warranty||15 yrs against wood rot and insect damage. 1 yr On all other parts.|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
OUR DISPLAY IS CLOSED due to COVID-19. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US