Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline
This small fun trampoline is designed to be lower to the ground for added safety as it easier for younger children to get on and off. It features Plum's 'Springsafe' system that joins the edge of the safety pads to the trampoline bed to lower the risk of injury to the user from the springs. It will provides hours of fun for kids all year round. Ideal first trampoline for young children to increase confidence gradually as they learn to trampoline.
- 7ft trampoline complete with safety surround, ideal for the smaller garden.
- Close to the ground, it is suitable for little ones from just three years old.
- Colourful sturdy plastic mouldings cover the trampoline legs, increasing stability and providing a unique multi-coloured design for young children
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy access to the trampoline through a zip door in the net.
- Trampoline pad and enclosure covers made from weather resistant, UV treated material.
- For reasons of safety, it must only be used by one child at a time.
No more than one person at a time on the trampoline. Multiple jumpers increase the risk of injury. Do not perform somersaults (flips), paralysis or death may result if you land on your head or neck. Adult supervision recommended.
- Additional Information
On Display at Wicken Toys No Product code PP30197 Manufacturer Plum Trampoline Type Regular Above Ground Trampoline Shape Hexagon Trampoline Trampoline Size 2.2m (7ft) Depth (cm) 2.2m Width (cm) 2.2m Age Range 3 - 10 yrs Max Load (kg) 50kg Number - Springs 36 Springs - Length 14cm (5.5") Frame Pad Thickness 20mm Frame_Thickness 1.5mm x 32mm Colour Pink and Purple Height To Mat 50cm Height (cm) 190cm diameter No Weight (kg) 33.0000 Safety Standard Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties. Warranty 1 yr
Write Your Own Review
- Related Products