If you are comparing different Wooden Play Centres, the easiest and best way of judging the difference in quality is to look at the shipping weight. The heavier the Play Centre indicates more wood or thicker wood used to make it... The heavier the better!
The Chesapeake Wooden towere is a very popular set. It has a 1.20m x 1.36m play platform, 1.5m (5ft) high and accommodates a 3m (10ft) wave slide. The Chesapeake is made from Special Pine and finished with a rich water-repellent stain. As with all the Creative Playthings Special Pine sets, the Chesapeake comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Standard Chesapeake Features
- Multiple and versatile design configurations.
- Green Conestoga-Style Canopy.
- Sturdy 4 x 4 construction.
- Angled Access Ladder with molded plastic steps that provide the largest flat surface area for easy climbing. Exclusive.
- All Hardware is recessed and covered with plastic caps that fit flush with the woods surface.
- Upright legs are braced to the platform in two directions, these keep the playset rock solid, 8 in total.
- Built-In Sandbox with seats
- 3m (10ft) Wavy Slide
- Hand Grips aid little climbers when extra grip is needed.
For safety, please allow a 1.8m (6') play zone all the way around the playcentre.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||Yes|
|Age Range||3 Yrs +|
|Platform Height||152cm (5ft)|
|Platform Height (cm)||150 (5ft)|
|Platform Size (cm)||120 x 136|
|Slide Length (cm)||300 (10ft)|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
|Warranty||Lifetime against wood rot and rust causing failure. 1 yr all other parts|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
Our display site is OPEN. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US