This colourful small fun trampoline is designed to be lower to the ground for added safety as it is easier to get on and off. It features Plum's 'Springsafe' system that joins the edge of the safety pads to the trampoline bed to lower the risk of injury to the user from the springs
Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline Pink
This small fun trampoline is designed to be lower to the ground for added safety as it easier for younger children to get on and off. It features Plum's 'Springsafe' system that joins the edge of the safety pads to the trampoline bed to lower the risk of injury to the user from the springs. It will provides hours of fun for kids all year round. Ideal first trampoline for young children to increase confidence gradually as they learn to trampoline.
- 7ft trampoline complete with safety surround, ideal for the smaller garden.
- Close to the ground, it is suitable for little ones from just three years old.
- Colourful sturdy plastic mouldings cover the trampoline legs, increasing stability and providing a unique multi-coloured design for young children
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy access to the trampoline through a zip door in the net.
- Trampoline pad and enclosure covers made from weather resistant, UV treated material.
- For reasons of safety, it must only be used by one child at a time.
No more than one person at a time on the trampoline. Multiple jumpers increase the risk of injury. Do not perform somersaults (flips), paralysis or death may result if you land on your head or neck. Adult supervision recommended.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||No|
|Trampoline Type||Regular Above Ground|
|Trampoline Shape||Hexagon Trampoline|
|Trampoline Size||2.2m (7ft) Round|
|Age Range||3 - 10 yrs|
|Max Load (kg)||50kg|
|Number - Springs||36|
|Springs - Length||14cm (5.5")|
|Frame Pad Thickness||20mm|
|Frame_Thickness||1.5mm x 32mm|
|Colour||Pink and Purple|
|Height To Mat||50cm|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
Our display site is OPEN. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US