SIKU Class Lexion 600 Combine - siku 4253
Siku have been manufacturing model toys for over 50 years and the attention to detail is second to none. The attachments fit directly onto any of the SIKU model farmers range, scale 1:32.
This Class Lexion 600 combine made in mainly die cast metal and is exact in every detail even at 1:32 scale. The combine header is detachable and can be paced on the header trailer. The trailer can then be towed behind the combine when the combine is ready to move on to the next field. This is a high output combine designed for large scale farms. This combine would be expected to clear 140 acres a day during harvest.
The Class Lexion 600 Combine Features:
- Rear hitch.
- Header lifts up and down and is removeable (the front that cuts the crops).
- Header real turns when the combine is puched along the floor.
- Header trailer with steering front wheels.
- Unloading auger spins in and out.
- Opening side and top panals.
- Steering rear wheels through a part on top of the combine at the rear.
- Folding rear view mirrors.
- Front steps that turn through 90°
- Additional Information
Product code SIKU4253 Manufacturer SIKU Machine Manufacturer Claas Scale 1:32 Weight (kg) No
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)