TP Knightswood Double Frame:
The TP Knightswood double round wood swing frame provides a big choice of swing seats, both single seaters and the new Nest swing. You can choose a combination of TP swinging items. These can be made up by the following combinations:
- 1 Nest swing.
- 2 Single Seaters.
- Skyride and or Pirate boat with a single seater.
The Double Knightswood Swing Frame Features:
- Now with snap shackles as standard so swapping between seats is quick and easy.
- Made from rustic poles of pressure treated pine enhanced by galvanized steel. These swing frames have extremely robust frameworks for truly athletic swinging.
- Stands over 230cm high.
- Huge choice of swing seats - All seats are priced individually and are an additional cost to this swing frame.
- Ground stakes are provided. These must be concreted in.
- The swing seats shown in the images are for illustration only - they are not included with this frame.
Round Wood Timber:
Splits and cracks will occur in the timber as it expands and contracts with humidity and temperature changes. These cracks can appear quite large and alarming. This is because timber is a natural product and is a living material. These cracks DO NOT affect the strenght and durability odf the swing set.
For safety please leave a 1.8m (6ft) safety zone all the way around the swing arm.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||No|
|Age Range||6 months - 12 yrs depending on swing seats|
|Max Load (kg)||See swing seats|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
OUR DISPLAY IS CLOSED due to COVID-19. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US