The BERG Buzzy Retro 2 in 1 is great for young children that are learning to pedal. Four wheels make this a lot more stable than a three wheeled trike, particularly when going around a corner. Bright colours help this model to stand out. The push handle makes this easier to take on longer walks as you can simply push it if your little one gets tired.
BERG Buzzy Retro 2 in 1
Buzzy Retro 2 in 1 features over the standard Buzzy Nitro:
The push handle makes this easier for the a child to go further distances, If they get tied you can simply give them a gentle push. The go kart also has some other features that makes it easier to use with the push handle:
- Switchable Freeheel - Turn a ring so that the pedals do not turn when the go kart is pushed.
- Steering lock - when the steering lock is on the amount that a child can steer is reduced, the parent is in control whatever the situation. Simply tilt the front wheels up slightly and push the handle in the right direction.
- Adjustable push bar - simply adjust the height of the handle or remove it completly to turn the 2 in 1 go kart into a supercool go kart.
- Handbrake - the buzzy 2 in 1 is equipped with a handbrake for extra safety. Apply the handbrake and the Buzzy comes to a rapide standstill.
Standard Buzzy Features:
This is a great little go kart for young children that are just learning to pedal. Four wheels make the children much less likely to put there feet down as they go around a corner unlike a three wheeled trike. Super smooth EVA wheels make this a very smooth ride both indoors and outdoors.
- Adjustable seat - 3 different positions.
- Adjustable steering column.
- Bright colours help this model to stand out.
The easily adjustable seat and steering wheel means that you will have years of pedaling fun as you grow.
4 wheels make this a lot more stable than a 3 wheeled trike, particlarly when going around corners.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||Yes all of the Buzzy models are on display.|
|Age Range||2 - 5|
|Colour||Green / Brown|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
Our display site is OPEN. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US