If you are comparing different Wooden Play Centres, the easiest and best way of judging the difference in quality is to look at the shipping weight. The heavier the Play Centre indicates more wood or thicker wood used to make it... The heavier the better!
The Castlewood Tower:
The Castlewood features a hexagonal platform that includes a climbing wall, fireman's pole and a shaded area with bench under the raised platform. The platform can be fitted at different heights depending on which slide you want to add.
Tp Castlewood Tower Features
- Hexagonal play platform can be fitted at either 98cm or 120cm high, depending on which slide you want to add.
- Angled access ladder.
- fireman's pole exit from the raised platform.
- Climbing wall with access to the raised platform.
- Shaded area with bench under the raised platform, which can be used as a sandpit. Or add the den pack and the area will turn into a great place for the children to hideaway in.
- Attractive wooden roof.
- All the timber used has smooth rounded edges.
- Optional slides, swings and other options are available - see related items in column to left of page.
- All frames supplied with galvanised ground stakes that must be concreted in.
The Castlewood tower should take 1 adult approx 4 hours to put together.
For safety, please allow a 1.8m (6ft) play zone all the way around the castlewood tower wooden playset.
- Additional Information
On Display at Wicken Toys Yes Product code TP340 Manufacturer TP Toys Weight (kg) 60.0000 Age Range 3 - 10 yrs Max Load (kg) No Platform Height 98cm (3ft 2"), 122cm (4ft) Platform Height (cm) 98cm or 120cm Platform Size (cm) No Second Platform Height cm No Second Platform Size No Slide Length (cm) No Depth (cm) 106cm Width (cm) 137cm Height (cm) 287cm diameter No Safety Standard Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties. Warranty 5 yr against wood rot causing failure / 1 yr all other parts
Write Your Own Review
- Related Products