Plum Products Gibbon Swing Set
This Plum Products Gibbon Swing Set stands 2.2m high so is a great swing if you have slightly older children This package includes the following:
- FREE paxk of 2 Plum Protektamats - while stocks last.
- 2 x Heavy duty blow moulded swing seats with soft feel ropes that offer excellent support.
- 1 x Rope Ladder with hard wood rungs, also spins around to make the rope ladder more challenging.
- 1 x 26mm diameter soft feel climbing rope.
- Wooden poles made from premium grade timber from managed forests.
- Supplied with all hardware and instructions for easy self assembley.
- Metal anchor pegs are included, these do require concreting (postmix) into the ground.
Splits and cracks will occur in the timber as it expands and contracts with humidity and temperature changes. These can appear quite large and alarming. This is because timber is a natural product and is a living material. These cracks DO NOT affect the strength and durability of the swing set.
For safety, please allow a 1.8m (6ft) play zone all the way around the swing set.
- Additional Information
On Display at Wicken Toys Yes Product code PP27012 Manufacturer Plum Weight (kg) 51.9000 Age Range 3 - 10 Yrs Max Load (kg) 50 each swing Depth (cm) 220 Width (cm) 330 Height (cm) 220 Safety Standard Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties. Warranty 5 yrs against wood rot. 1 yr on all other parts.
- Easy peasy. Wot of. Review by John69k
I thought the easiest way to make sure that the leg brackets were in line on the crossbar was to work on a flat surface. I slid the brackets onto the pole. Then I stood them up like legs, holding the pole level. It all looked good when I tightened the bolts on top of the bracket, but, when I tightened the ones on the side they pulled the brackets out of line.
Oh well, I did my best.
Everything else went together well.
I just have to work out how to fix the securing brackets into concrete at exactly the correct angle, and in exactly the correct positions.
I have a plan.
I shall stand the swing where I want it, and dig a hole under one leg, fix the bracket to the leg, and fill the hole with concrete around it. Repeat for the other three legs.
Fingers crossed. (Posted on 22/07/2016)
- Kids love the swings and I liked the price Review by Alan
- Item delivered on schedule with advance warning. The swing seems very solid and well constructed. Took us just over an hour to erect it and we had 4 kids swinging and climbing on it straight away. I would recommend both the Plum Swing and Wicken Toys. (Posted on 30/01/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Related Products