If you are comparing different Wooden Play Centres, the easiest and best way of judging the difference in quality is to look at the shipping weight. The heavier the Play Centre indicates more wood or thicker wood used to make it... The heavier the better!
The Yorktown with Skybox Swing Set 1
This set has a massive 9ft high swing beam with four swinging positions. Swing sets are typically 7ft high, this 9ft high beam will give a much longer and faster swing which is great for older children. This set has then had the lower playfloor and lower picnic table option added onto the set. This provides another big play area under the raised platform which also has a picnic table that is big enough to fit all the family on. Once in the 1.5m (5ft) raised playhouse you can use another ladder to access the skybox tower which in turn gives access to the amazing 4.26m (14ft) long swoosh wave slide, again it is big enough for the whole family.
- 9ft high swing beam with 2 x sling swings, 1 x trapeze bar with rings and 1 x back to back glider for two children.
- 213cm x 152cm (7ft) x (5ft) playhouse on the raised platform.
- External raised porch area 213cm x 121cm (7ft) x (4ft).
- Wooden roof with Dormer window as standard.
- Additional skybox tower with platform 114cm x 143cm
- Skybox wooden roof with additional dormer window.
- 426cm (14ft) swoosh slide the biggest on the UK residential market.
- 150cm (5ft) ramp with access to the raised platform.
- Lower wooden floor to yorktown and skybox.
- Fixed picnic table, under raised platform.
- Access ladder handles.
- Sturdy 4 x 4 construction.
- Angled Access Ladder with molded plastic steps that provide the largest flat surface area for easy climbing. Exclusive.
- All Hardware is recessed and covered with plastic caps that fit flush with the woods surface.
- Upright legs are braced to the platform in two directions, these keep the playset rock solid, 8 in total.
- Lower playwalls and playfloor option added.
- 3m (10ft) Wavy Slide
- Deluxe Hand Grips aid little climbers when extra grip is needed.
For safety, please allow a 1.8m (6ft) play zone all the way around the playcentre.
|On Display at Wicken Toys||Yes but not exactly as shown|
|Age Range||3 yrs +|
|Max Load (kg)||60kg on swing seats|
|Platform Height||152cm (5ft), 213cm (7ft)|
|Platform Height (cm)||150cm (5ft) & 5cm (2")|
|Platform Size (cm)||213 x 274|
|Second Platform Height cm||213cm (7ft)|
|Second Platform Size||114cm x 143cm|
|Slide Length (cm)||300cm (10ft) & 426cm (14ft)|
|Safety Standard||Domestic Family Use Only - Use in a commercial setting will void all warranties.|
|Warranty||Lifetime against wood rot and rust causing failure. 1 yr all other parts|
We’re highly recommended by our customers
OUR DISPLAY IS CLOSED due to COVID-19. The whole family can try our products so why not come down and give them a go? Simply enter your postcode below for directions!
Whittlebury Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 6BJ
Call: 0800 587 1066
Try before you buy!
We have the BIGGEST display in the UK where you the children can try all of the outdoor climbing frames, trampolines, swings and go karts.
Whether you are looking at a go kart or an expensive climbing frame, you can get an idea from looking at a picture on a website but you can not beat actually seeing it and even giving it a shake to see how sturdy it is. We will come to see if you have any questions or would like any help but we will not chase you around while you are looking.VISIT US